Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

time whats that?

Do you ever feel like you are constantly going, seeking that next new goal or just trying to keep up with the craziness that is your life thats me lately. sorry for the lack of posts I have sat down several times to write something and all I come up with is a blank :( Not had much time to do any crafting lately besides a little sewing here and there and trying to crochet a baby hat for the new expected arrival before march. Its a shame really i have so many ideas but by the end of the night when the house is quiet all I want to do is pass out from exhaustion. I know it has alot to do with the long hours my hubby works and me pretty much being mommy and daddy alot of the time to all 3 of our beautiful little ones plus I am on the precipice of birth so my bodies doing all sorts of fun stuff  (not) to prepare for the big day. I dont mind having most of the responsibility since when the hubby is home hes all about the kids and I... even when he could get some sleep, and the overtime is needed since he will be off for 3 weeks with me due to having a csection. But still I am trying to do it all with a smile on my face and set a good example for my little ones. I know the third trimester has alot to do with it and will be over soon, and the fact that getting the house prepped for a newborn and a hubby who (bless his heart) is not very good at multitasking with 3 bouncing little ones so I guess I am trying to say thanks for bearing with me I will try to resume posting asap and hope you are doing well :) till next time ashley

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself, I think your pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete