Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Today I am inspired

There are so many talented people out there and if you scroll through some of yalls wonderful blogs the ideas literally will overwhelm you. But since my crafting supplies are in disarray and they are driving me mad I cant try another project out before they are organized like they are supposed to be. So that was my big project for today. Now though they are B-eautiful if I do say so myself :) And completely ready for the christmas crafting that will be my madness for the next few weeks.  It made me think about how sometimes in life we neglect things that we know need more attention but we just dont think we have the time for at the moment and keep putting off till someday when the problems alot worse than what it would have been initially. So now my goal for this week is to put time into those neglected things whether it be to do something for myself or to finish a project I know needs to be done within my home... With the Holdays fastly approaching its going to be harder to find that extra time but I promise myself and yall I will do it. Hope everyone has a blessed week

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I always have more projects going than my hands can handle! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am in the midst of a mass organizational spree. The only problem is that it's cutting into prime crafting time. It's a hard choice sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to my blog thanks for following me Mrs. Sue and Onica. yes ma'am it is lol its just so hard to have it all together and create. I get a wild hair and since the space is limited I end up searching and destroying all that organizing I just finished lol Its a very hard choice since I love sewing and crafting and cooking but hate the business end of things

    ReplyDelete