Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

whew the holidays

Well its here... the rush has officially began except...not to brag (OK maybe just a little) I have all of my Christmas shopping done minus stocking stuffers. the hubby and I went out thanksgiving night those people were crazy but I already had more than half our shopping done so it wasn't that big of a deal for us. Dinner was amazing and the hubby's adorable grandmother was in town from Wisconsin. Watching her with her great grandchildren was really sweet. I hope when I am her age I have half the spunk going for me. We decorated the outside of our house and some of the inside for Christmas. And I have to take my apron swap stuff to the post office tomorrow after another ultrasound yay! I realized even more so over this Thanksgiving there are so many overlooked things that we have to be ever so thankful for. And am going into the Christmas season with a grateful heart and a smile on my face. hope every ones holiday was as amazing as ours was and that everyone has a wonderful week!  

2 comments:

  1. yes ma'am it is we were blessed enough thanksgiving day to help a family with their dinner it was a blessing and very gratifying for my hubby and I to be able to do it these people have helped us so much to learn different things and have really been mentors to us as a family never accepting anything but a thank you from us. I hope to be able to do something like this each holiday from here on out.

    ReplyDelete