Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanks so MUCH Nadine!

I received my country pleasures apron swap package yesterday while I wasnt home, luckily my neighbor grabbed it for me :) I just got with her and opened it up and WOW is the only word I can say there were so many little things in it that added a thoughtful touch! Nadine made my kids each something
A crayon Roll for Megan and Hunter

 and an amazing color book for zachary made from different bits of fabric.
she even made a burp cloth for Madalyn who is currently residing in my tummy :)

 My apron is Gorgeous and very comfortable I love it

 along with all the other tuck ins

there was chocolate too but it didnt make it lol.  just wanted to say THANKS to Nadine @ Apron Valley Rd and thanks to mrs sue @ Country Pleasures for allowing me to participate in such a fun event....The kids are all being so quiet right now Megan and hunter are coloring using their new crayons and loving the crayon roll and Zacharys reading his color book We all Love our swap stuff :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Nadine! You are the sweetest! Can't wait to see all your goodies! Bloggers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, your kids are adorable! We each got great packages - I love my apron and all my goodies and the potpourri jar! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete